Thursday, September 30, 2010

Where Are You God?!?!



Wow...It's been a struggle with faith lately. There are times when I was so sure that I heard God, but I guess I've been hearing Him wrong.

I’m at a point in my prayer life where I don't know what to pray. I just don't know. I feel like I'm chasing after all of the wrong things, but I don't know what the right things are. Have you been there? I need God's guidance. I need to see Him working in my life.

I will say that I know that God has never left me, but I'm still asking for God to reveal Himself to me. I was trying to think of a word that would describe the way I feel, and I believe that discouraged would fit.

Joshua 1:9 "I command you, be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go".

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope".

No comments:

Post a Comment