Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Faith Going Towards The Valley

I have to admit that my faith is going towards the valley. I talked to God yesterday to let Him know my concerns. My mother and I have been praying in agreement for a while now. We believed that God was going to work miracles in our lives.

Last night, my mother and I were getting ready to pray. She asked me if I've noticed any changes in my life, since we started praying in agreement? I could not bring myself to tell her no, so I answered by saying that God is working on something. In my heart, I have to say that I'm asking the same question.

I understand that God's time is not our time. I understand that God answers all prayers. I also understand that I have to have faith. Have you ever just wished that God would just speak to you? That's where I am at now.

I'm going to keep believing. I've heard that when you are down that when God starts working miracles. Well...I'm down.

Isaiah 30:19 "O people of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious He will be when you cry for help. As soon as He hears, He will answer you."

2 Samuel 22:31 "God's way is perfect. All the Lord's promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to Him for protection."

No comments:

Post a Comment