Sunday, September 12, 2010

Waiting On God


Waiting on God is one of the most difficult challenges in life. We know that God can answer all prayers right away, so why doesn't He? Well, let me say that God is not our concierge God. He is our Father. He doesn't have to.

You know what I've found? God is always right on time. I have to be honest with you, God is taking a very long time answering me and my mother's prayers. My mother's faith has taken a big hit. Guess what? My faith has been fluctuating too. I did talk to God today. I told Him that I thought He would've answered at least one of my mother's and I prayers. Well, I think that I heard Him say, "It's coming!!!" Let me just say, "PRAISE THE LORD!!!!"

I know that waiting on God is hard. I always have to remember that God's time is not our time. I also remember that in the end, God's way is the best. Remember to keep the faith.

Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment