Saturday, February 26, 2011

Praise Report!!!!! God Is Amazing!!!!!!


I wanted to share with everyone a blessing that my mother and I received. We are severely behind on our gas and electric bill. My mother and I have been praying to God for help. Guess what?!?! We received a letter today from an organization that helps with you gas and electric bill. They put a little over $200 towards the bill. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! We really needed His help. My mother and I got on our knees and thanked God right away. I'm so grateful. I also thanked God for the blessings that are on the way.


When I started this blog, I told you all that I wanted to share my journey with you. I wanted you to see God's miracles in my life. I wanted to prove to you and myself that prayer does work. Here is one example of how prayer does work. God does answer prayers. A lot of the time, He doesn't answer the way you think He will, or the way that you hope that He will. That is what makes Him amazing.


There's more to come. I know it. I think the next blessing will be even bigger than this one. I can't wait to see what God has in store for my life.


PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment