Monday, February 7, 2011

I Just Keep Praying....


It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. (Deuteronomy 31:8)


Things are extremely hard for me and my mother now. We are still agreeing in prayer and going by faith in our daily lives, but we are scared. I've had a phone interview, and I have another interview on Tuesday (2/8/11). I have to admit that I don't know what to think anymore. At times I don't even know what to pray.


My mother and I have been praying and agreeing in prayer for a long time now. I really don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I still have my ups and downs when dealing with my faith. I just wish that God would answer one of our major prayers. I know I can't tell God what to do. I just wish He would give us some kind of reassurance.


We have had a couple of blessings. One blessing was my mother's health insurance. I was so scared, because there was a mix up with her insurance. She wasn't able to get her prescriptions, and she wasn't able to go to the doctor. It took a month, but we found someone to leave a message with. She called my mother, and the problem was resolved...no questions asked. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! A second blessing came when we had a blizzard. My car was stuck, and I thought I would have to shovel it out by myself. PRAISE GOD!!!! My neighbors came to my rescue, and they shoveled me out of the snow. Another neighbor moved his car, so that I could park in front of my house.


I'm counting my blessings. I'm going by faith that God is working on miracles for us. There are even times when I feel that God is going to do some amazing things in my life. I admit that at times there is an overwhelming feeling that everything is going to be better than OK.


I'm going to continue to praise God. I'm going to continue to post my victories....no matter how small. God will see me through this.


No comments:

Post a Comment