Monday, February 21, 2011

Are the blessings really on the way?????


Lately, I've been having a hard time sleeping. My mind is racing. I find myself crying out to God...praying that He will see us through this. I'm feeling my faith getting away from me.

On occasion, I will look back at some of my older posts, and I realize that I really haven't moved forward. I still have an excellent relationship with God. I can talk to Him about anything. I just cannot figure out why my prayers have not been answered. I'm conflicted about how my mother and I have been praying in agreement, but we haven't received answers to our major prayers. I cannot believe that I don't have a job. The bills have overwhelmed us. I need to be able to take care of my mother.

I have to admit that I do sometimes feel God telling me that everything will be OK. I know I've said this before, but I get these thoughts that I don't have to worry about anything. My thoughts tell me that I will be better of than I was before. I feel a major blessing is on the way. On the other hand, I wonder if I'm in denial of the situation. I don't have any career prospects, and I don't have a major money blessing coming to me. I'm scared.

Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

No comments:

Post a Comment