Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nothing Can Stop God's Will


Well...I had an interview on Tuesday. It seemed to go well, although, I don't feel like I won over the second interviewer. People continue to tell me that if it's truly God's will then nothing can stop me from getting this job. I know this is true.


I can't deny that deep down I'm so scared. I've cried out to God, and I believe I see signs that He is sending me to say that everything is going to work out. I was driving my mother to her class. She was praying to God, and I was talking to God in my head. Suddenly, we looked up and saw a Texas license plate. You may not know this, but I'm hoping to move to Texas soon with my mother. I see this as a clear sign from God, because it came just at a time when my mother and I needed one. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment