Saturday, July 4, 2015

It's Been A Long Time

It's been a long time, since I posted.  Believe it or not, I'm unemployed again.  I was laid off in August 2014.  I've had several interviews, but no one seems to want to hire me.

I'm handling this layoff a bit differently.  One of my best friends is the person that I would usually tell about my layoff.  I decided not to tell her this time.  I wanted to let God handle this situation, and I know if I tell her, we will talk about this constantly.  I want this situation in God's hands.

To be honest with you, I'm so glad that I'm no longer employed at the company I was at.  It was horrible.  I've never seen people fired as much as I did with this position.  I was constantly on edge about losing my job.  I never want to be in that position again.

I have to admit that I'm scared.  My mother and I have been praying in agreement, but our prayer for me to be employed has not been answered.  I really thought I would have a job by now.  I don't know what to do.  I've run through my unemployment, and I'm not going through my savings.

I back to wondering about what did God mean when He stated that, "I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you."

My mother and I have been praying certain prayer over and over again for years, but we aren't seeing results.  Don't get me wrong.  God has answered several prayers.  I'm so grateful.  I always thank Him.  I just wonder about the big prayers that we are waiting for answers.  I know that people say we have to be in agreement with Him, but I don't understand.  The things that we've prayed in agreement about seem to be things that I believe God would want for us.  How could He not want me to be employed?

I'm going to continue to pray in agreement.  I hope that I can update you all soon with answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment