Monday, July 13, 2015

My Faith Is At A New Low

Image result for tropical islandsMy brother came into town this weekend.  Life is good for him.  He has a girlfriend, a job and a lot of friends.  He said that he doesn't believe in God, but he believes in a higher power.  We are both very different.

My brother was helping me in the attic move a few things.  He overheard me say, "God is going to help us."  My brother stated, "No He won't."  I have to admit that it went to my core.  I suddenly thought about my situation.  I'm taking care of my mother.  It's hard, but I know it's the right thing to do.  I'm on my third layoff.  I will be unemployed for a year in August.  I have a couple of friends, but I'm alone a lot.  

My brother's words keep going around and around in my head.  I have been waiting a long time for certain prayers to be answered.  I can't understand why God hasn't answered my prayers for a job.  What does God want from me?  I'm so confused....and tired.  

God...I'm crying out to you.  Please help me.  In the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment