Sunday, June 17, 2012

God DOES Answer Prayers!!!!!

Praise The Lord!!!!  A prayer has been answered. 

My mother and I are living together, because the economy has hit us hard.  Taking care of the house has been overwhelming.  We've had repairs that needed to be completed, but we just did not have the money.

My mother found an organization online that helps people who have low incomes with some of their household repairs.  She applied.  We would hear from them on and off, but we never knew if we qualified.  They came by our home to inspect 2 or 3 times, but we still didn't know if we qualified.  Finally, we received a letter stating that they were going to do repairs on our home. 

We didn't know what to expect.  Of course, we were so grateful to God. 

Well...Let me tell you, that you better be prepare for God's blessings. 

On a Saturday, at about 7 in the morning, we had a knock on the door.  We weren't sure what to expect.  Guess what?  There were about 20 volunteers who were at our home to do some repairs.  We were overwhelmed.  They came in and started working right away.  We asked them if there was anything we could do, they told us it was our day. 

Well, they came in and painted our kitchen and bathroom.  They fixed our sink in the bathroom and toilet.  They fixed the light in my mother's closet.  They fixed several outlets.  They fixed a light fixture in the kitchen that hasn't worked in over 10 years.  They put in fire and carbon monoxide detectors.  They replaced a connection to our dryer.  They fixed a door that would not close to the attic.  They replaced our porch.  Like I said, you better be prepared for God's blessings.

I look around at all that was done with no expense to us, and I'm so grateful.  It's like God has given me a big hug. 

I know that this is only the beginning.  I'm waiting expectantly for God's blessings.  I'm handing Him all my problems, because I know that they could not be in better hands.

Psalm 37:7 "Be silent before the Lord and wait expectantly for Him"

No comments:

Post a Comment