Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Trying To Stay Thankful

Image result for hawaii sunriseThe devil is constantly on the attack.  I've been blessed with free weatherization on my home.  They will be giving me a new furnace, bathroom fan, dehumidifier and insulating my walls at no cost to me.  I'm so grateful to God, but my heart is still heavy.  I received a disconnection notice for my water.   It's tough.  I'm not really sure what to do, but I'm still trying to remain faithful.

Here's my prayer:

Dear Lord,

You said, Matthew 18:19 "Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven."  My mother and I have been praying in agreement for a major money blessing, a good job for myself, husbands and to move out of our dangerous neighborhood for a long time.  I know our time is not your time, but we truly believe that You will answer our prayers.  God...Why is it taking so long?  I've been unemployed since August 2014.  Please help us.

You said, Luke 17:6 "He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you."  Yes.  My faith has it's ups and downs.  There are times when doubt is shouting in my head.  I'm still praying God.  Why haven't you answered?  I have to admit that I was expecting miracles.  I don't lower my expectations of You, because You are God.  I believe You will answer our prayers.

You said, Mathew 18:20 ""For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."  My mother and I cry out our hearts to You.  We praise You for all of the good that You've done for us.  I'm just wondering why the other prayers have not been answered?  

God, I'm going to continue to have faith.  Please help us.  We need You.


No comments:

Post a Comment