Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wishing To Hear God More Clearly

I was sent something about hearing God...specifically, they were referring to Moses.  Moses had a special relationship with God.  God would actually talk to him, and Moses would hear His voice.  Isn't that amazing?

Has there ever been a time in your life when you wish that you could hear God more clearly?  Wouldn't it be more reassuring if we could just talk to God and hear His answers.  I've wished this so many times.

Life's uncertainties have caused me so many sleepless nights.  I've cried out to God so many times.  I would have and still would give almost anything to hear God more clearly.  I just want to know that I'm going in the direction He wants me to go in.  I want to know that He's pleased with my decisions.  I just want to know that everything will be OK.  A lot of people would say that this is when faith comes in to play, and they would be right.

I'm going to continue to move forward with God.  I'm going to continue to expect the Lord's blessings.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment