Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Admit It...I'm Afraid

I started this blog, because I was afraid when I was laid off from my job.  It was taking me so long to find a job.  I was scared and crying out to God.  I wasn't sure what God had in store for me, but I felt that God had something wonderful in store for me.  The length of time it took to find this job tested my faith to the extreme.

Now, I have a job that I will be starting on August 1st.  I'm so scared.  I'm grateful...but I don't want to go.  I'm afraid of all of the responsibility that comes with this job.  I want to do my best, but I wonder if I can do this job.  I've been out of work for 2 years and a month.  I haven't used my skills in a long time.  Can I do this?  Is this the job for me? 

I'm starting a new journey.  I'm going to take this journey with God.  I know that I can trust God.  I know that as long as He is with me everything will be OK.  I guess this is where faith comes into play.

God bless.

2 Timothy 4:7



I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment