Sunday, August 28, 2011

God's Master Plan

I know it's been a long time, since I posted.  So many wonderful things have been happening in my life. 

First, I want to say "Praise God.  He is so wonderful!!!!  I love Him so much." 

If you've been reading my blog, you know that I was out of work for over 2 years.  I paid my tithes and not too long afterwards, I had a job offer.  PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!  It's in my field.  I'm paid more than my last job.  I love it.  GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!

I can't believe that I have a job.  I've completed my 4th week of work.  I have a wonderful manager.  I've learned so much from him.  It's been a while, since I've worked on some things.  I can't deny that I'm a little nervous about this job.  I have so much to learn and remember, but I'm enjoying all of this. 

It's so strange.  I was wondering what was taking God so long to find a job for me.  I had so many interviews and so much rejection.  It hurt.  I was terrified of becoming homeless.  I knew that I was not going to let my mother be put out on the streets.  I had an idea of emergency housing for her, but there weren't any options on housing for myself. 

Well, I realized that if God had given me one of the jobs that I interviewed for in the past...I would not have been ready.  I have a lot to learn.  This job is perfect for me.  They are allowing me to learn at a pace that is sufficient for me.  My manager is very visual, like myself, and he's taking things at a pace that I can keep up with.  God had a master plan.  I just had to wait on Him to show me.  I had to trust God. 

What I've learned is to trust in God.  I don't think I could ever not worry, but this experience has increased my faith in God. 

I guess I would say...stay in faith, God's Master Plan is better than you can imagine.  I can't wait to share more and more of what God has in store for me.

Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

No comments:

Post a Comment