Saturday, July 16, 2011

Praise The Lord!!!!! I Have A Job!!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HE CAME THROUGH FOR MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!  I HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a little over 2 years.  I was starting to feel like I was going to have to give up on my career.  I've been so depressed.  I didn't know what I was going to do.

I wrote a post about paying my tithes not too long ago.  I was testing God to see what He was going to do.  I have to admit that things did start to happen.  My mother and I received an increase in our food share.  We were approved for weatherization on our home.  Now, I have a job.  Is this a coincidence?  No...I don't think so.  I think that God not only passed, but He surpassed my test.  He brought me through this horrible time.

I have to admit that the devil has been in my head.  I've already thanked God for this new position, but I'm so scared.  I haven't told my best friends, because I can't help but to wonder if I will be able to do this job.  I haven't worked in a little over 2 years.  I'm so scared.  I want this to work out.  It has to work out. 

I'm going to continue to pray in agreement with my mother.  I'm continuing to have faith in God.  I know that God has some wonderful things in store for me and my family.  I have to continue to keep the faith...even when live is showing me differently.

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

No comments:

Post a Comment