Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fully Relying on God



I wanted to give you an update on how things are going for me. Well...I had an interview on Wednesday. It seem to go well...in fact, they called me back that very day for a second interview. I will be going back to interview with a couple of VPs on Monday. I'm trying to get excited, but I've had a lot of rejection. I need a job. I'm scared. All kinds of questions come into my head like "Can I do the job?" "Is this the job for me?” It's been a long time, since I've worked with some of the applications that they are working on. I just want to be the best and do the best.

A couple of days ago, my mother came into my room in tears. She stated, "We are barely making it." I told her that God would take care of us, and I know He's about to do something amazing. I have to admit that inside I wasn't really feeling what I was saying. I do believe that God is going to do some amazing things in our lives....but at times I'm Just not sure. My mother is scared that we could lose our home. I have to admit that I'm scared too. It would be just awful if this happened. I just don't know what to do.

My mother and I are still praying together and agreeing in prayer together. I never thought things would get this bad. I'm scared...although I won't let it show to my mother.

I'll let you all know how my interview goes on Monday. I've already prayed that if this is the job that God wants me to have, then I pray that it will happen, but I only want this if He wants this for me. It's a hard prayer to say when you need a job so desperately.

For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. (Isaiah 41:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment