Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Believe A Change Is Coming.....



Let me start with a couple of positive things that have been happening in my life. First, my mother and I have been approved by an organization to have weatherization on our home. PRAISE THE LORD!!!! It's been so hard. We live in Wisconsin, and our home is old. Our gas and electric bill in the winter is so high....it's overwhelming. They will be coming to our home to replace the windows, do duct work, possibly replace the refrigerator and a few other weatherization things around the house. I'm so grateful to God for this.


Finally, my mother has also bee approved for another organization for seniors that will do free repairs around the house. We are praying that they will paint the house and do a couple of other things. We don't know when these things will take place, but they have been approved.


Unfortunately, I still don't have a job. It makes things very difficult. I have a couple of calls about jobs...in fact, I will be having a phone interview coming up soon. The position sounds great. I'm praying this is the one God wants me to have.


I had been debating on whether or not to pay my tithes again. At first, I was talking to God before all of these blessings, and I let Him know that I was disappointed. I didn't feel that I was seeing what His verse in the Bible states:


Malachi 3:10
10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.


Now, I have to say that I do believe in this verse. I'm putting God to the test again. I've paid my tithes...even though I truly cannot afford to. I know that God is aware of my financial situation. I'm putting my faith in Him, and I'm believing that He will send out more blessings.


I can't wait to share what else God has in store for me and my family. Isn't God wonderful!!!!! Is this my season of change? Is this my season of favor? I'm hoping it is.


2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.






No comments:

Post a Comment