Saturday, June 4, 2011

God's blessings and signs....




Well...I do have a praise report. I have a job. It's a short-term position. It's for a really great company. They are very nice. The job isn't difficult. I'm so grateful for this. I have a feeling that this is only the beginning...but I'm still scared.


I had a very strange occurrence happen to me. Unfortunately, I can't share exactly what happened. I have a feeling that God wants me to keep this between the two of us, but I think I give you an idea of what happened.


I was going to the store for my mother. I stepped on the curb, and a note slipped under my foot. At first, I was going to just toss it, but something inside of me said that I needed to pick it up. I took this note home. I thought this would be a life changing experience. I was so excited. I just thought this was from God.


Sadly, the note didn't produce anything. I'm not sure of the meaning of this, but I just still feel like this was a sign from God. I shared this with my mother. She said that it may not have done what I thought it would, but it could be a sign of great things to come. I'm hoping and praying that she is right.


My mother and I are continuing to pray in agreement. We continue to say, "Something good is going to happen." I'm claiming this in the name of Jesus Christ.


Psalm 121:7-8The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment