Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Just Don't Know....

I have to be honest. I really don't know what to say anymore. I've been praying in faith, although my faith has been as small as a mustard seed. I've been praying in agreement with my Mother, but we haven't seen any major results. I'm still believing, but I'm wondering if I'm just crazy or believing in the wrong things. I just don't know.

I look at the title of my blog, "Prayer, Faith & Spirituality Works", and I wonder if I have the wrong title. I'm wondering if I should have left the word "Works" off of the title. It's not that I don't believe that prayer, faith and spirituality works. I'm just not seeing prayer work the way I thought it would. Now, some would say that I have to rely on God for how He is and would answer my prayers. I totally agree on this. It's just that I thought leaving my prayers in God's hands would be more comforting.

Mahatma Gandhi says, "There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever”. I have to say that I have a lot to be ashamed about, because I can't seem to stop worrying about my situation. I'm scared.

I've been trying to find different things to be thankful for. God has given me this time off, which I'm grateful for. I have had interviews, which is more than a lot of people can say. I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge and good friends. I have a lot of people who are praying for me. There are so many people that would switch places with me in a minute.. I know I have things to be grateful for...I guess I just wish God would take on my worries for a while.

I'm going to continue to pray. I'm going to continue to have faith. I'm going to continue to believe. I know that God has great things ahead for my life. I just have to let go and let God. Right?

Philippians 4:6-7 Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment