Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hopeful For Victories From God!!!!!

I found a quote today that fits my life. It states, "I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.~Jack Handey".
I'm continuing to stay in faith. I'm continuing to pray in agreement with my mother. The devil is really on the attack, but God is always there. For instance, my car would start on Monday, but when put in gear it would stop. Thankfully, God made a way for someone to come over and fix the problem. It cost...luckily, I did have the money, but I really could have used that money somewhere else. I still count my blessings.

I really thought that I would be posting more victories by now. I thought I would have some life changing things to posts. I just don't. I still don't have a job. I have had some inquiries, but I have not had one offer. Tomorrow (1/14/11), I have another interview. I'm praying that this is the one that God wants me to have.


You know what? God showed me that things could be worse. I called a friend who has used up her unemployment benefits, has a son living with her who disrespects, threatens and manipulates her, her kids won't help her, she doesn't have any marketable skills, and she doesn't have anyone who has her back. She also has various health issues, yet she remains faithful to God. She has her moments where she breaks down, but she still has an amazing spirit. So, if she can stay in faith, then I can and you can.


I just keep praying to God. I'm going to continue to pray in agreement with my mother. I'm determined that one day I will be able to post a major victory. As a matter of fact, I believe I'm going to post a major victory soon. I'm claiming this in the name of Jesus Christ.


Psalm 30:5 Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment