Thursday, December 9, 2010

God will see me through...


Thank you for your prayers. I have to say that I feel better today.

Upon reflection, I thought about some things that bothered me about the job. One...I asked my interviewer what happened to the previous person that held the position. She gave me a very blunt, "The person left." I asked for more information, and she again stated, "The person left." I admit that this bothered me, but I ignored this, because I really need a job.

The second thing that bothered me about this job was that in my final interview the woman described the department as being a "family environment". I've found in my past that "family environment" can mean anything from "The Cosby Show" to "The Sopranos". My experience has found that most are more like "The Sopranos", which means that they are very unprofessional.

Right now, I'm learning to go by faith. I'm blindly going into this situation not knowing how God is going to resolve all the problems....but I KNOW He is going to bring me out of this for the better. After all...That is how God works. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment