Thursday, October 28, 2010

God Hears All Prayers....And Answers!!!!!!!


Well...I know it has been a while since I've posted. I can say that I have been praying and praying to God. My mother and I are still praying our agreement prayers.


I have to say that we did receive a major blessing. My mother and I were and are still having problems paying our bills. I've been on unemployment for over a year now. I'm terrified. I know that I cannot be on unemployment forever. Well...my mother and I applied for food assistance. We finally were approved this month. We found out that we received more money than we expected. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!! We can now put the money that we would spend on food towards other bills.


I will admit that I did feel like a failure when my mother and I had to get food assistance. It was so embarrassing. I never thought that we would be in this position. It broke my heart. I wondered why would God allow us to go through this? Inside I keep screaming, "Why?"


Well...I had to learn to count my blessings. Initially I didn't see getting assistance with food as a blessing, but I had to realize that God did not promise that we would not have struggles and challenges. He did promise to be with us during these hard and difficult times. I now can look at getting assistance as one of God's first steps in helping us move forward. This was the major money blessing that my mother and I prayed for...just not the way we had hoped it would come to us.


I also have more phone calls for job interviews. I had a phone interview last week, a face-to-face interview and a phone call for a follow-up interview to a job that I really want. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!! I truly believe I'm going to have a job soon. God is answering my prayers.



John 14:13-14
I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it

No comments:

Post a Comment