Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thank God for His Guidance...


Well...I had an interview that went extremely well on Thursday. If God wants me to have this job, I can see why He's chosen it for me. It wouldn't be too stressful. It would a more casual, professional type of environment that I would like. It would start off slow, so I would have time to learn their systems. I believe this would be an answer to my prayers. I think this would only be the beginning of God answering the prayers of me and my mother.

My mother and I have many prayers that we still are believing that God will answer. My mother is taking a leap of faith by returning to school with the hopes of entering into a different career. We still need a major money blessing that would allow us to fix our home, so that we can move to Texas. We have health issues. My mother needs a car. To be honest with you, we also need a nice long vacation after dealing with the challenges that my father put us through and left us with.

My mother and I thank God often. I would say that we thank God more than most. There are times when I thank Him even when He hasn't answered our prayers. I have to admit that I'm humbled by this experience. I never thought I would go through this kind of trial....and it's not over yet.

1 Peter 5:10 "And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you."

No comments:

Post a Comment