Sunday, May 6, 2012

God Does Give You What You Need....

Let me tell you about a blessing that God has given to me.

I've been having so many problems on my job.  I was written up, for the first time in my life, about 2 weeks ago.  I was heartbroken.  I've been so overwhelmed at work.  No one knows the amount of work I do.  It's a place where you really aren't appreciated.  I've never worked at a company like this.

I've been praying to God for help on my job.  I don't like what I've been doing, and I'm currently looking for something else.

The week I was written up they hired a new Director for my department.  I didn't know what to think about him.  To be honest, I was so distracted by being written up that I couldn't really think about anything else.  A day or two after I was written up, I received an email from the new Director that he wanted to talk to me about my job at 7am.  I was at home at the time.  I thought that I was going to get fired.  I called him at work.  I said, "If I'm getting fired I would prefer to come in now to get my things.  I'm stressed, and I can't take it anymore."  He immediately calmed me.  He stated that he planned on reducing my stress, and I was not getting fired.

This Director has reduced my stress in the 2 weeks that he's been there so much.  I'm so grateful to him.  Guess what?  I went over some of my duties with him.  After he learned of some of my duties, he said he needed a drink.  LOL.

God is so good.  PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

This is such an amazing learning experience.  God does give you what you need.  He will bring the right person in your life when you need them.  It took time, but it came at the right time.  Trust in God.  He will never let you down.

Philippians 4:19But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment