Sunday, January 22, 2012

What God wants for you is best

I'm looking to make a change in my life.  I've had a lot of challenges, but I've had victories as well.  God is so good.

I've decided that the job I have isn't what I'm looking for.  Don't get me wrong...I love it.  I love all of the things that I've learned.  I enjoy my co-workers.  My manager is the best boss that I've ever had.  This is a company that doesn't have the petty childishness or harassment that other companies encourage.  Unfortunately, they have a turnover rate that scares me.  In addition, they have the highest deductible insurance that I've ever seen. Although, I have to say that the turnover rate is what scares me the most.  I always feel like I have one foot out the door.  I want to work for a employer that focuses on employee retention, not one that doesn't care about retaining their employees.

I've talked to God about how I feel.  I've applied to several positions, and I've heard from one employer.  I'm really excited, because this is an employer that I've always wanted to work for.  I have talked to God to let Him know that I only want this if He wants this for me.  I've come to a point in my life that I understand that God's best is not want you want, but what He wants for you.

Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment