Sunday, January 15, 2012

Faith Low But Not Gone

Life seems to have brought me another challenge.  I really enjoy my job.  I have the best manager and team.  I really like my co-workers.  The challenge is the job.  I'm becoming overwhelmed and discouraged.  It's a very complicated position.  I do seem to have my victories with this job, but I also have times when I can't seem to resolve issues.  I never feel secure in my position.  This place has the highest turnover I've ever seen.  I'm always scared that I could lose my job.

Right now, I'm putting everything in God's wonderful hands.  I have fear in my heart.  I know that I have lean on God when I feel this way.

I have to admit that I'm so tired.  I know I have to count my blessings.  God will see me through this.  I won't deny that my faith is low but not gone.

My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest. (Exodus 33:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment