Saturday, November 26, 2011

God Will Never Give You More Than You Can Handle....Really?!?!

Today, I was thinking about the verse where God says that He will not give you more than you can handle.  The exact verse is the following:

1 Corinthians 10:13

13 No temptation[a] has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted[b] beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted,[c] he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

There have been times in my life where I was so upset with God.  I would cry out and say, "You told me that You would not give me more that I can handle.  Why aren't You doing something?"  There were so many times when I would just cry.  I have to say that God did honor His word.  He took care of me and my mother.  He brought us jobs when we needed them.  I won't say that we didn't have our moments where we were terrified.  I won't say that we still don't have our challenges.  I can say that He always found a way for us to endure throughout our trials.

Keep the faith!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment