Saturday, December 3, 2011

God Knows The Secret Desires of Your Heart

My mother and I are still praying our agreement prayers.  I have a couple of prayers that I don't say out loud.  I have prayers that I share in confidence with God...these are the "Secret Desires of My Heart".

God and I have talked about one day bringing someone special into my life.  I have to say that I have not been good in choosing men.  I've had two long term relationships that both lasted about 4 years each.  I stayed a lot longer than I should have in both, but they gave me good lessons in life.

Now, I know I can't tell God what to do.  I know that I want whomever God will bless me with.  I just know that it doesn't hurt to let God know "The Secret Desires of Your Heart".  I know He's listening.  I know He will answer. 

I'm writing this, because I want you all to know that you don't have to let everyone know your prayers.  You can just share them with God, and He will answer.  I'll let you know how God answers this prayer. 

God bless everyone!!!!

Matthew 6:6

6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

No comments:

Post a Comment