Sunday, September 18, 2011

Life Is Full Of Challenges

Life is full of challenges.  I'm still grateful to be working, but it's so hard.  Being out of work for over 2 years has me realizing that I lost a lot of my skills. 

Some people say that nowadays people are in two categories...People who are trying to keep their job and People who are trying to find a job.  I have to admit that I'm scared.  I have got to keep this job.  I'm fortunate that my manager is the best.  I've learned so much.  I guess you could say that right now I'm going by faith.  I just have to do well in this job...and I know I will.  God brought this to me.  He will not let me down.

Guess what else I did today?  I paid my tithes again.  I'm just showing God that I believe that He will keep His word.  It's just another leap of faith that I'm taking. 

I'm learning that life is full of taking leaps of faith.  We just have to learn to trust God.  Let Him know when you're scared and feeling alone.  We are His children.  He will take care of us.

Right now, I'm agreeing in prayer with everyone that reads my posts.  I know a lot of you are praying for financial blessings, jobs, health, security and major blessings.  I'm here as a Prayer Warrior to let you know that I agree in prayer with you.  Remember what God said about agreeing in prayer:

Matthew 18:19 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven."

God is the only One I know who is guaranteed to keep His word.  Please share the blessings with me that God will be sending to you.

God bless everyone.

Psalm 121:7-8


The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

"Get ready for the goodness of God in a new way!!!!"~Joel Osteen

No comments:

Post a Comment