Sunday, April 24, 2011

Nothing Left But Faith!!!!!

It's been a while, since I've posted anything. I've had quite a few things happen to shake my faith.



Guess what? Within 72 hours, I was interviewed, hired and then let go after 4 hours on the job. I was told that the scope of the project changed, so they decided to go in another direction. I was devastated. It hurt so much. I could not understand why God would allow me to come so close, only to let me fall so far and hard.


I'm trying to count my blessings. I had a great Easter. We didn't have much, but it turned out to be more than enough. Praise God.


My mother and I are still praying in agreement. We are completely going by faith now that my unemployment benefits have ended. I've heard that when you are at your end, God shows up and shows out. I'm praying for His supernatural intervention. I hope I can bring good news to you all soon.


God bless.


Trust in the Lord and do good; so you will live in the land, and enjoy security. Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act. Be still before the Lord, and wait patiently for him. (Psalm 37:3-5, 7a)

No comments:

Post a Comment