Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Power of Agreement


My mother and I have been practicing agreeing in prayer for a short while now. I have to tell you that it is working.




We've been worried about coming up with this month's mortgage. Neither one of us are working. The bad economy has really affected our lives. Amazingly, my mother and I were looking over her taxes. We found an error. She was owed money. She just received it, so we will be able to make this month's mortgage payment. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!




We had another blessing. My mother found a program for older adults that retrains them to find work. She was told that there was a long waiting list. It only took about 2 weeks or so, but she is now in the program. They've found her a "training" position that allows her to work part-time. It really doesn't pay much, but we are so grateful that the Lord has brought this program to her. This program also has money that will allow her to go to school to become a Medical Assistant...if she wants. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!




I've actually had a couple of blessings myself. I've had a couple of phone calls about jobs. I have an interview on Thursday, and a phone interview on Friday. I'm sure that God is going to bless me soon with a job. It's going to be the right one for me. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!




Matthew 18:19-20 "Again, I tell you that if two of you agree on earth about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in Heaven. For where two or three gather together in my name, there I am with them."




I have to tell you that this works. I believe that there are so many wonderful things that are about to happen in my life. Now, I know that prayer is about being closer to God. I know that you also need to find God's will in your life. I wish I could see answers to the major prayers. I'm sure God will be answering us soon. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment