Monday, August 23, 2010

Matthew 18:19-20

Matthew 18:19-20 "Again, I tell you that if two of you agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there I am with them."






Well, my mother and I have started praying together. We used to just pray silently, now we speak our prayers out loud. I have to admit that I slowly see some changes. For instance, I have had about 5 over-the-phone interviews this month. I had one face-to-face interview this month. Unfortunately, nothing has come of these interviews, but I'm hopeful that I will have a job soon.

My mother, on the other hand, has found an organization that is helping her find a job. PRAISE THE LORD. This organization has set my mother up with "training" that is paid. They pay her for part-time work. She's found a resource that will allow us to talk to an attorney about paying our gas and electric bill for a small fee. This fee also will be paid by the organization my mother is in. The attorney can halt the gas/electric company from turning off our services. I'll let you know how this goes for us.

My mother and I are believing in Matthew 18:19-20. We are praying together and agreeing in prayer together. We believe that our prayers are more powerful based on Matthew 18:19-20. God has promised that if we follow this, He will answer our prayers. I have faith that God will honor His word, and I cannot wait to tell you the answers that He is going to provide for us.

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! HE WILL PROVIDE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment