Monday, July 5, 2010


It's official. I have been unemployed for a little over a year. I'm terrified. I can't believe that I'm in this situation. The thought of losing my home makes me sick to my stomach. Do you know what I'm doing? I'm praising God. I praise Him, because I had a wonderful 4th of July. I praise Him, because I have my health. I praise Him, because I know He's going to allow me to come out better than I was before.


I have to admit that there are strong doubts going on in my mind. I constantly hear, "You haven't heard anything yet." I hear, "You've been praying for a long time, and look at where you are at now." I just continue to pray.


I'm also praying with my mother. The Bible says in Matthew 18:20, "For where two or three are gathered in My name, there I am in the midst of them." I believe this is one of the most powerful forms of prayer that you can do.


My mother are practicing agreeing in prayer. Matthew 18:19 states, "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." I'll have to let you know if this works.



OK. We have three prayers that we are agreeing in prayer about. The first is our health...of course. The second is about getting jobs. We both have been laid off. It's a very scary situation. The third is for a major money blessing. Nothing has happened yet, but I'm remaining faithful to God. I know He has a good plan for my life. I know that God's time is not my time...but I need Him to answer my prayers now. I'm trusting that He has an answer on the way. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment