Sunday, January 31, 2010


Today, I was thinking a lot about happiness. Have you ever been sad for so long that you doubt that there really is such a thing as happiness? You wonder if those fleeting moments of happiness when you were young were just a tease.


Well, I was praying to God about my life. I was feeling so confused...and alone. I was just wishing that God would show Himself to me.


I went to the store today. I was feeling frustrated. I was leaving the store when I heard someone say my name. I looked around, but I thought I was just hearing things. I heard my name again, and to my surprise, I saw a cousin that I lost contact with years ago. I was so happy to see her again. We hugged. I met her daughter. We both decided that we were not going to lose contact again.


You see...God wanted me to know that I was not alone. He brought someone that had been very important in my life long ago. He knew I needed to be uplifted.


Remember...God is always there for you. He shows Himself in the most miraculous ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment