Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sign From God

Yesterday, I had weatherization people come to my home to start their process.  I'm so grateful.

At the end of the day, one of the men noticed that the stopper on the sink was broken.  I told him that I had the replacement parts, but I just hadn't felt motivated to fix it.  He took time out of his schedule to fix the part for us.  He had to cut part of the pipe.  I never would have been able to do this.  He stated, "You never know how God will bless you."

I have a feeling that God was sending me a message.  "You never know how God will bless you."  It gives me comfort.  I think I was looking for a sign to know that God had not forgotten me.  Times are hard.  It does feel a little like God has me on the side.  I'm going to count this as a message from God.  I know He sees my struggle.  I think He wants me to know that He hasn't given up on me.  It's comforting.

All I can say, "Thank You God.  I really needed Your reassurance."

No comments:

Post a Comment